Conditions of use
This document is intended to establish and regulate the user guidelines of the Site www.pefacohotels.com (hereinafter the “Site”), understanding as Site all the pages and content owned by PEFACO HOTELS SL, which is accessed through the domain www.pefacohotels.com, y sus subdominios.
The owner of this site is PEFACO HOTELS SL (Hereinafter “PEFACO HOTELS”) company registered in the Commercial Register of the city on Volume 41,210, Folio 218, Page B-382836, CIF B-65062382.
PEFACO HOTELS, S.L
C/Muntaner nº262, 6º
Tel. (+34) 93 445 67 00 · Fax (+34) 93 445 67 04
2. ON-LINE BOOKING SERVICES
The online reservation services are intended for room reservations at any of the hotels part of PEFACO HOTELS. By reserving a room, the user will receive a confirmation email with the confirmation number of the reservation.
Guarantee and cancellation policy: Reservations made through this website will be guaranteed by the credit card provided by the user. No amount will be deducted from your credit card by the hotel; payment is made at the hotel at the end of your stay. In case of late cancellation (less than 48 hours) or no show, an automatic charge corresponding to one night (taxes included) will be made on the credit card and will entail the cancellation of the reservation. To cancel a reservation you can reach the destination hotel from Monday to Sunday by phone or email.
All rates listed include taxes.
– Check-in (from): 14h00
– Check-out: 12h00
We encourage our customers to use the “Message to the hotel” in the booking form to notify their arrival time, especially if it is late.
3. SCOPE OF THE SITE
The risks and responsibilities arising from the access and use of the Site by the user shall be his sole and exclusive responsibility. PEFACO HOTELS will do everything possible to give users verified tools and information, but it is not subject to guarantee by PEFACO HOTELS: its infallibility, availability, continuity, inexistence of flaws or safety of the Site; that the content of the site or the information passing through it is free of viruses or other harmful elements, motivated for reasons out of PEFACO HOTELS’s control. PEFACO HOTELS will not be responsible for any damages that may result from this, nor for any damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal intromissions beyond the control of PEFACO HOTELS.
PEFACO HOTELS reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to the Site to any Internet user who introduces in this website any content contrary to legal or moral rules, reserving the right to take legal actions it deems appropriate to prevent this type of behaviour.
Users can publish their views and comments and send communications, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, provided that the content thereof is not unlawful, obscene, abusive, constituting a threat scenario or libel, or invading the privacy of others, infringe intellectual property rights or otherwise be offensive or objectionable to third parties, or consisting of or containing software viruses, political propaganda or advertising content, chain letters, mass mailings or any other type of spam.
PEFACO HOTELS is not responsible for the opinions and comments, links or other content posted by others in the “News” section of the Site.
In the event that the Site links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, PEFACO HOTELS does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case will PEFACO HOTELS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. The inclusion of these external connections will not imply any liability.
The creation of hypertext links to the site www.pefacohotels.com is subject to prior approval of PEFACO HOTELS.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The user of the services offered through the Site, is voluntarily providing personal data and expressly accepts, fully and without reservations, that PEFACO HOTELS processes them automatically and includes them in a file for the purpose of offering and providing their services. This file is responsibility of PEFACO HOTELS and is registered with the corresponding authority. Due to the nature of the activity and services of PEFACO HOTELS and for the perfect development and achievement of its objectives, communication of personal data to third parties is necessary, such as other companies of the PEFACO HOTELS chain and to other interested parties. The transfer of personal data to such entities has as its purpose the proper provision of the services PEFACO HOTELS offers.
The owners of the data have the right at all times to access the file and exercise their rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms included in data protection legislation. Similarly, user consent for the processing and transfer of personal data will be revocable at all times without retroactive effect, as required by Articles 6 and 11 of Law 15/99 of December 13 Personal Data Protection. To this end, the User will write to PEFACO HOTELS. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PEFACO HOTELS guarantees that it has taken appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files. PEFACO HOTELS also guarantees the confidentiality of personal data, but will reveal to the public authorities all Personal Data and other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and required in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in that case. The User is responsible for the veracity of the personal information he provides to PEFACO HOTELS and communication of any alteration of these. PEFACO HOTELS’s services are not intended for minors.
Data inquiry of any user account and request of services or products through the site are made through a secure server. The software of this server encrypts the information the user enters before transmitting it to PEFACO HOTELS. PEFACO HOTELS has strict security procedures concerning storage and disclosure of data in order to avoid unauthorized access to them, in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of the LOPD.
6. COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit the next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks and access to user accounts. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies, services offered by any site would be significantly undermined.
DEACTIVATION OR REMOVAL OF COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Below a quick guide for the most popular browsers:
To remove cookies from a website, go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination. Below we indicate, for all major browsers, where you can get the necessary information to that end:
Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies; it is therefore from this place that users should carry out their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we detail the use of the cookies this website has, in order to inform with the utmost possible accuracy:
• User session Cookies: to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications and thus combat spam.
• Technical or functional Cookies: The functional cookies are strictly necessary and essential to provide the optimal services requested by users on this platform. Their role is to provide purely technical data (operating system, traffic control, recall orders, safety, etc.) without obtaining data identifying the user.
• Customization Cookies: These cookies are intended to establish the basic and specific criteria of the user terminal (language, browser type, regional settings to access the service, etc.), which do not serve to configure a user profile.
• Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate the use you make of the platform and the overall activity. The analytical platform is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data for the purpose of understanding and optimizing the use of this platform. Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be carried out by communicating directly with Google.
• Social Cookies: Social Cookies are those used by external social networks. Their function is to control the interaction with social widgets. Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property content available on the site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software and their compilation, is owned by PEFACO HOTELS and/or our partners and is protected by intellectual property lawsThe User obliges to use the Site in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and undertakes in particular, to refrain from:
• Deleting, avoiding or manipulating the “copyright”, brands and other data identifying the rights of PEFACO HOTELS or its owners included in the contents and / or products sold from our site.
• Using contents and in particular information about PEFACO HOTELS obtained through our site to send advertising, communications for direct sales, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people or any other commercial purpose.
• Reproducing, copying, distributing or allowing public access through any means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder. Authorization for reproduction can be requested by sending an email to
Photo credit: Copyright © PEFACO HOTELS’s library.
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, which applies in matters not provided in these conditions on the interpretation, validity and execution. PEFACO HOTELS and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts of Barcelona for any dispute that may arise from the provision of services under these conditions.